Jimmy Sullivan.

I'm not sure how to even begin describing him. The words just haven't arrived in my mind, and it doesn't yet seem real. People are beginning to get annoyed with my constant talking about how wonderful he is and will always be. How he changed lives, how he will forever be a hero. They repeat that I didn't know him so I should "move on", but I can't. I just, can't. I'm a pretty sensitive person, I just can't move on when things like this happen. I understand some people are getting sick of reading things about him, but if that's the case, don't read it. It's easy enough. Some Avenged Sevenfold are still grieving over it, they loved Jimmy so accept that. Not everyone can just move on as easy as some, okay?

He was a man of many talents, and he made everyone feel like they were his best friend. He made me feel like I knew him, even though I didn't. I've not been able to think straight for the past three weeks, not only because of Jimmy but also because the things I'm going through with my family right now, things I'd rather not discuss here, not yet anyway.

The "R.I.P JIMMY 'THE REV' SULLIVAN" tribute video has got me crying again, it's so beautiful and shows the Jimmy, how he really was; the crazy, but really loving guy that everyone loved back. I know that I probably shouldn't be crying, in fact, Jimmy wouldn't want any of us to cry. He'd probably laugh at us for doing so, but it just hurts a lot to think how he was here and now he's not..

I'm positive I'm not speaking for myself when I say that I'm empty, and it feels like my heart has been ripped out. I'm sure everyone that knew Jimmy and everyone that wished they had feels this way too. I felt a great bond with him, sure, I never met him, but he didn't fake how he acted. I liked that, he was a genuine person. There's now this giant gap that nobody could possibly fill, ever. No matter how hard they attempted it.

It's unbelievable to think that Jimmy had this affect on so many people, it just shows you how much we really do need to cherish everyone we love. Because we never really know what's around that corner.

The words Matt wrote about Jimmy described him greatly, without actually saying it. My heartstrings were tugged when he wrote how Jimmy always said he wouldn't live past 30. That, I related to, as my auntie always said she would never live past 50. Sadly, she didn't.

Matt didn't even have to ask for time for Avenged Sevenfold to get back on track, we'll be right behind them. Whatever their decisions. Avenged Sevenfold has been the air I've breathed for nearly 5 years, I'm not going to just give up on them. Though it feels like part of my air supply has been cut off, and it's difficult to breath properly.

Jimmy, I know you're up there, looking down, laughing at us all and taking care of us. You're probably causing havoc and chasing Stallion Ducks. You are in a better place, but the world was incredibly lucky to have someone like you here, even though it was cut short.

In your music, in our hearts, in our minds and our souls your spirit will foREVer be with us. Every step of the way.

We all love you.


- Sami, XOXO.
January 17th, 2010 at 06:33pm