A great day.

Title says it all.

I just got the fourth spot in the honors list. I'm really glad that I made it on the fourth, even though my real aim is the first but I'll be trying a lot harder next time to achieve my goal. I've also received praises from my friends, telling me that I was really smart to get in that spot. But personally, I really think it's all about the hard work you put effort in school that makes a person receive recognitions.

It'll also be my last year in high school next year then after that, I'm off to college. I'm not really excited about the whole college thing, though. I've been hearing a lot of 'not so great' things from people who've gone through college. Most of them says it's worst than in high school. I hope that they're wrong about their opinions 'cause I really dislike getting mountains of work from school.

So, enough of my education. I just saw an interview for Tokio Hotel tonight in the website of Tokio Hotel Pilipinas. The interview was held last Friday, which meant that I was really out of date about Tokio Hotel interviews here in the Philippines. D;

But anyway, I was really hyped up and really happy when I heard the interview. Tokio Hotel spoke our language! It was probably the best thing that I've heard in my whole life. Those five words have been circling my mind constantly since the last fifteen minutes I've heard the interview.

"Mabuhay! Kami ang Tokio Hotel!"

But of course, there was a help from a Filipino TH fan. (;

And oh. I just found out that Bill enjoyed the movie '2012' and I also found out that it was old news. Hah, I guess I just really don't have time to search about the latest 'news' about Tokio Hotel. XD
January 18th, 2010 at 12:07pm