Bloody cough.

Saturday morning I woke up with a stupid tickle in my throat. I knew what that was, I'm getting sick again. So then I roll over on my stomach and my dog screams in pain, when I pull my blankets over he's lying right next to me looking at me like I'm a fucking idiot for not realizing he was right there

So I walk to the bathroom supply myself with a handful of cough drops and start my day. I clean my room, update my stories, then I cough. Shit. I pop in my first cough drop and it just makes me what to cough more. Fuck. So I take some medicine, finally the stupid cough stops and then I'm ok for three hours. I continue my day, write a few more chapters listen to music. Life was good. Then the medicine wears off and I'm coughing again. I grab the water next to me, right when I'm swallowing I cough and the water sprays all over my screen. Lovely. I wipe it off while cussing under my breath.

My sister's pull me outside to play with them. So I follow the outside and play tag with them. Running + Cough = major coughing fit. I'm just saying. The littles notice that I cant' stop coughing so we go inside and watch a movie. THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE I coughed and coughed. I would get "SHH!" or "OMG SERIOUSLY?" from them. I walked out their room and into my own. The couging fit stops for a few minutes so I sit down and browse the internet. I turn on the T.V watch some shows, soon I can't keep my eyes open. I was so happy that my stupid cough finally when to rest, so right when I closed my eyes.....I cough. Bloody hell.
January 18th, 2010 at 06:39pm