English 10 take home exam

Coming to LEC has been the biggest experience that has meant a lot to me. But i would have to say that the biggest experience was meting new people, And trying to get along with people that you don't really like. For me not being really rude and trying to get into fights and arguments with people is something that i have accomplished this term. What happened on January.18Th, was something i haven't done in a long time, and it was something i never wanted to do. So coming to LEC has made me accomplish a lot with doing with "violence isn't the answer." This term is the very first term i have gone through without getting into major arguments with fellow classmates and teachers, and also not getting suspended, I'm pretty sure that this is the first term since i came back from Alberta that i never got suspended. So that means a lot to me that i know that i can go that far without doing it, so why go back to the big school and know that people there will just make me more angry and just make me wanna fight or skip, So i am very proud of myself.

I think LEC has teached me a lot, and has helped me out a lot. The staff and the student's are great people, I never really thought going to a school with kids that were just a lot like me in various ways, would be so much fun, and an unforgettable experience. I am very thankful to be able to get into this school, My marks are so much better then they were in BRHS, And in term two I'm take grade eleven courses, I'm so happy.

LEC has changed me for the best, having "Melonson" there to help me guide through stuff and getting me on track with everything i needed to be caught up on, has made me think.
I need to learn there is more than life then friends, i need to get through school, and do my homework and get through school, then friends can come next. I Also liked going to the trips in Keji, and in Truro.
January 19th, 2010 at 05:49pm