My Vampire Truths for Hematomania

This is a working progress I have all the 'facts' but I just need to type them up.
By 'facts/ Truths' I mean the ones I'm going by in my story Hematomania.

Appearance

-Vampire appearance depends on what they look like human.

Tan-
If a tanned human was turned they will still have a tan as a vampire. Since taning has nothing to do with blood or heart beats, it will not change, But because your body is dead it cannot become more tanned, as the cells that cause tanning will not replicate.

Eyes-
Their eye colour stays the same as what it was when they were human. Though shade changes depending on the emotion, this shade change affects every one ut the people who when human had colour changes due to emotion, whos eyes continue with the colour change.

Hair-
Their hair won't change much it will still grow and still be able to be died. It will need extra care as the body will not be able to provide the nutritents needed to keep it managable.

Face-
The facial features wil still be the same. The only change is that you skin will never be oily, there will be no more pimples and recent scars will daissapear. There will also be a lack of blush, as there is no more bloos flow.

Body- Your body may take on few changes. you will find that your muscles have grown a small amount, if your body was still going though puberty changes they would have been compleated in the change, body fat would have been eaten up during the change. If you had tattoos they would still be there.

Personality

-The personality doesn't change at all but the personality becomes more truthful to the heart.

Attatude- Vampires are a bit hot-headed but those who know how to contoll their temper won't blow up as much as others do. Though most of the time the attatude stays the same.

Likes/Dislikes- Most likes and dislikes stay the same, but somethings must change to match vampire needs and wants.

Emotions/Feelings-Emotions will also stay the same as well, but for a newborn or a bloodluster they may be over come by thirst.

Habits/Hobbies-Most habits will stay the same. There will be more time for hobbies old and new. Yout mind will also be sharper and quicker so you can learn new things.

Abilities
-Sences
-Sight
-Hearing
-Taste
-Touch
-Smell
-Body strength/speed
-Extra powers
-Imoratality
-Healing

Weaknesses/Stengths
-Sun/Moon
-Garlic/Salt/Other herbs
-Wooden stakes/Crossbows/Decapitation
-Iron/Silver
-Fire
-Holy objects

Other things
-Feeding
-Under feeding
-Over feeding
-Bloodlust
-Transformation
-Pain
-Sreading
-Facts
-Vampire arts
-Musical talents
-Art talents.
-poetry talents
Sleeping
January 20th, 2010 at 01:02am