Life of Photography

Photograhy...

A life.

A passion.

An Adventure.

I'm the type of person who will live her life taking pictures and being able to capture a moment in life or time that will always bring something significant to a person's life...I Live to take pictures and cherish each moment i get to always capture the beauty of the world and everything and everyone in it.

Taking photographs is more then just holding the camera and pushing the button. Photography is a way of life, a passion, something to always be unexpected. Its an adventure within itself. When you are out taking pictures its always the feel of the world around you that makes you excited to just jump with enthusiasim because no matter how much you look around you there is so much to life then what most people dont stop to see. When i am taking pictures i love taking nature photographs its something that i am always so passionate about. Being able to walk through a park or woods, and be able to see a little lady bug walking across the leaves or a hummingbird gathering the nectar from a flower, its so exciting for me to just watch.

Many photographers enjoy wide ranges of cateorgies when taking pictures, such as sports, architecture, modeling, aerial shots from buildings to massive lengths of wilderness. What is so appealing to being a photographer? Well the simple answer to that is The Adventure that is brings, many people take pictures because its just the thrill of the capture or to bring something very magnificent to life. Its not always easy to be a professional photographer, because when being a photographer you are usually having to sell your work for money so its not a salary based job, unless you are working for a well paid Newspaper company, or for example National Geographic (photographer).

One thing that i would like to explain to people is that when it comes to photographers we are artist in our own ways, like most artist we dont usually like it when people refer to our work as products or plain old pictures. Photographers put alot of effort into the photographs we take and most all photographers rarely use photoshop programs to alter their work, unless they are trying to edit a simple flaw.

Anyone can be a photographer, but the real thing that makes a photographer is not the camera or the location, but the uniqueness of their photographs and what they themselves bring to life through the lenes of their cameras. So remember that photography isnt a job its a passion and a fun living experience. So when you have a camera in your hand remember to always look for the most unseen spots that most people today wouldnt see without actually stopping to admire its beauty.

Here is a link to my Photography Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/eveningstarphotography

Photography is a passion that leads to an amazing Adventure.

-Megan
January 20th, 2010 at 04:02am