Mum, Prince William probably wouldn't want to marry me anyway.

So the buzz down under at the moment is that Prince William is visiting.

Can I ask one question

Who the frick cares?

Apparently this morning one of the headlines in the news (and bare in mind that my mother listens to talk-back 'serious' radio as well) was that he was doing... something... and wearing sensible clothes.

Yes... they reported on his attire.

What. The. Hell?

Anyway, mum keeps making jokes about how I need to keep an eye out for him, because, as she just told me just then, he apparently wants to buy a house here. Obviously, she is kidding, but in all seriousness I don't get the appeal in him. He sounds like he has something shoved up his but. For real.

... now all I wanted to do is write a story about a pompous British Prince who is annoying, but I think those sort of stories have been done and over and over and over and over and over.

I was supposed to see Sherlock Holmes today, only guess what? I'm the only one of my friends without a social life and none of them could make it. And instead I'm watching a youtube marathon of New Zealand's Next Top Model because their accents are really cool.

I would say FML but I really hate that saying. Instead I'll just hope something Harry Potter related might happen to me so I can instead say MLIA.

Have any of you ever checked out lamebook.com? It's lol-tastic.
January 20th, 2010 at 05:23am