She can be SO annoying.

My friend, Jenny, is friends with a girl called Anna. I suppose she is sort of my friend too seeing as she's an addition to the group but I find her super annoying.

There are some times when I can have a nice chat with her about nothing in particular but, although this sounds cruel, she has no personality. I'm not the only person who finds her infuriating, my other friend Jenny D (yes, I have two friends called Jenny) finds her even more annoying and Anna is even starting to get on Jenny M's nerves.

Sometimes I'll be having a conversation with Jenny M and Jenny D and suddenly Anna will interrupt and start talking about something completely different and uninteresting. I find it really rude. She's done it on so many occasions now that I've lost count and I want to say something to her but she's really fragile. Even if I say, in the nicest way possible, that sometimes she interrupts our conversations, she'd think I was being mean to her.

She also takes everything literally. Like today, for example, she said something and it came out wrong and she ended up saying to someone "You turn me on". Everyone was joking about and taking the mick a bit and she was getting really upset. I told her that she just needs to go along with things like that or else they'll carry on making fun of her but I don't think she understands.

Anna is a really nice girl but she never really has anything to say and she talks at the most inconvenient or moments.

I'm not sure what to do now. Any advice?
January 20th, 2010 at 07:24pm