Can you find something productive to do?....ok good...I don't want to see any facebook updates then.

I have the most stupidest coach ever! Oh my god! My fellow classmates will agree with me. I mean when it comes discussing sports like NBA, NFL stuff like that she's pretty kick ass to talk too. But when she's in school she tries too hard to earn people's respect. NO ONE respects this chick, I mean she cries to her mom and dad (who work with the school) when someone tells her to do something. Literally. Like my topic, that happend yesterday. She told me to find something productive to do in a CLASS she doesn't even teach in. She's just in here to annoy us. OK for her to tell me "I don't want to see your facebook updates either" STALKER! What the hell? How does she know that I update my facebook? I don't say anything around her....or at least I think I don't. She probably goes home and checks it, then she counts back to when my first FB was. JEEZ. I wanted to tell her so bad, "Ok I will if you do. Oh why don't you find something productive to do other than freaking stare at your iPhone all damn day?" She is such a bitch. She's 30 something? or in her late 20s? Who knows. She acts like one of us. My class age rank is between 15-18, and she acts just LIKE US! It's annoying. Instead of freaking shutting people up when they argue back, what does she do? Argues back like a freakin teenager. EXCUSE ME?! Whose the teacher here? Obviously not you. JEEZ.

Anyone want to trade?
January 21st, 2010 at 09:53pm