My Emotions and Feeling....

Emotions are something in a persons life that make them human and make them know that there is something in life to look forward to. Sitting here right now I feel a lot of emotions, many I haven’t felt in a long time. Anger, frustration, bitterness, and sadness are the emotions that are running through my mind.

Why am I feeling this way? Well to start I just don’t understand people sometimes, how they can leave the most important information out when its something that is most important for a person to know about. I sit and wonder every minute of this day asking myself how is it that so many people can make excuses to get their hid out of the boiling pot.

Anger is something I rarely feel towards people most of all someone I am related to. I don’t like emotions sometimes because it hard to deal with things, and most of all I hate it when I am angry at someone in my family. I have lost a lot of things regarding my father, for so much has happened that has put him a distances away from me both physically and emotionally because I use to look up to my dad and I was a daddies girl, but not anymore.

How does a person handle these emotions when they are directed toward someone who they at one point looked up too. I have never been one to handle emotions well, I am good at hiding my emotions and not letting them out at times. When I do get upset about something that was not told to me and then later I’m informed of it, and only told I didn’t know soon because the he forgot and is making what I consider excuses in my eyes. I get so angry that is upsets me to the core, and I cant control my emotions anymore, I hate that feeling so then I am having to go hid myself so I can let what’s bothering me out and calm down.

I cant hate my father for what he “forgot to tell me” but I just cant understand how someone can know his mother is sick in the hospital and then not let his daughters know about it right then and there but waits to call days later only to say he forgot because he was so busy at work.

Im sorry but if my mother was sick and in the hospital I would say screw work I have to all my family and let them know what’s is going on. But that is me, I cant expect others to be like me, and im not saying I am perfect I just know what comes First in my life.

#1: Family

and everything else follows after it…

So my fact in this discussion is when something serious is up with your family then that takes first priority over anything else. Family is the first come first serve. In my opinion that is how it is, but that doesn’t mean it is going to be the same for other people.
January 21st, 2010 at 11:20pm