CINEMA BIZARRE

I know this is supposed to be "Worth while," and it might not be to you, but it sure as hell is for me and all my other fellow Cinema Bizarre loving fans.

Okay! So you all say you love Strify? Well think about this, he causes the most drama in the band, when in a fight he blames everything on the other person... and last, but not least, HE BROKE UP CINEMA BIZARRE! He decided to go solo. I have no clue why but he did. I really love him and all, but when he doesshit stuff I hate him! Ugh, I give up on him...

Yu and Romeo moved to LA and Strify and Kiro are where they still were. And Shin! I have no clue where he is!

I can't believe they broke up... I'm so mad! I'm so hurt! I'm.. I'm... I'm going to go cry in my room now.

Edit: Why I am so sure it was Strify is because of the way he acts. Have you guys even met him before? He's not very nice... at least to me. And do you guys know how he treats his Boyfriend? He treats him likeshit crap. You say it's still all fine and dandy, its not to me. My favorite band ever is done. I don't support Strify any more, he let fame get to his head. He's not going to make it!

I love Strify dearly, but he can be such a douche. I am sorry. It's how I feel. Deal with it.
January 22nd, 2010 at 01:20am