*** Yeah Bro.

Since I live in the North West, we are deprived of one stereotype. The Guido.

Why the Guido? Because I live in a city that is 90% white, 40% Super Christian, 20% Orthodox Christian, 5% Native American. 5% Mexican, 10% black, 30% Mormon 25% Agnostic/Atheis and 5% other.

^^I mixed up the religions with the races. But it makes sense... sorta.

And as you see. No guidos. No Italian-Americans (unless you count me but I am 1/16). Hints our need for Guido-monsters.

Yes. I might watch Jersey Shore to the point of knowing the words, but I am never really sober.

What if the hispters turn into guidos? I think I would join that movement.

But in all seriousness.

We need guidos and guidettes. Like DJ Pauly D and Snooki.

Good news, y'all.

I learned how to make a potato and a carrot pipe. It takes practice and sobriety. The key is to avoid stabbing your fingers. I now have about 2cm cut on my thumb, because stake-knifes are bastards.

*Subject Change*

Finals are next week! and I'm only failing one class. Advanced French III. The worst part is that I'm going on a Europe trip with my class and my teacher probably hates me.

I dropped trig, cause I hate math (and I'm failing it like major balls failing). My parents understand. So technically I have study hall, but that's bullshit, cause it's in the same cold, lifeless, miserable room as detention/in-house. It makes me feel like shit, cause I can't listen to my music, and I hate to say it, but I am addicted to my Sterling JR. (iPod).

*Rapid subject change*

Valentines Days. Shit. Worst part, is that I am in a relationship. A good one, but this means I have to actually put effort in on the day that deserves to not exist. I'm taking this relationship slowly, too.

Sincerely.

Liz.
January 23rd, 2010 at 01:15am