Another Job, Another Life

I got another job. I’m so proud of myself. I’m gonna be working up at Busch Gardens in the little café where the brew master’s club used to be. This will hopefully give me a better shot at getting in as a dancer there. I wanna get Oktoberfest so much. I’ve wanted a dancing job there since I was fifteen, I wanna say.

I take Ballet and Tap, and I know some Jazz.

I still need to let my boss know today when I get to work for door hanging. It’s gonna be Dan, James, Caleb, and me. So much fun! Not! Caleb and I’ve known each other for six years now, and he hasn’t spoken a full sentence to me since we went to Hero Clix tournaments. And that was like three or four years ago. So ticks me off.

I went bowling with my dad, lil bro, and lil sister Wednesday, and I got a turkey! I’m so happy; I got a 155 the second game we kids played. I say it’s because I had my music and my new found good luck charm: Mosy’s pic. I got to go with my mom to the bowling alley that night, and I stayed with her almost the whole night. Dawn wasn’t anywhere in sight and Autumn was sleeping and Joel was having a bad game. I found out that Dawn decided to go out with Autumn to her car and hung out there. It was like 30 something degrees out there.

Why do fifteen and fourteen year olds try growing up so fast now days? When I was fourteen, fifteen, I just wanted to have fun and get a job.

I’m now taking a ballet class with other people. I’m like the second oldest in the class. I made three instant friends when I got there Tuesday: Morgan, another seventeen year old, Lauren, a 13 year old, and then Kit, a 12 year old who can be en Pointe.

My dad took me driving Wednesday in a parking lot, and then Dad let me drive on the way home from Busch. I need to get a car. I’ve been looking at a Benz, a Corolla, and an Accord. I think I wanna get a Corolla. They’re nice looking little cars and they’re still being made, so parts won’t be too much.

I’m sickish, and it sucks. My nose hates me right now and my eyes are bothering me.

I so wanna go see The Lovely Bones. It has Mark Walhburg in it.

I can’t wait till the 12th; I’m going for the audition and hopefully can get it this time around. I’m not nervous, I got the routine down, and I need to decide on what to wear. I’ll ask Kit Kat, Morg, and Lauren about that Tuesday at class.

People need to chill bout age diffs. I mean of people I know: Mom and step Dad, 9 yr age difference (he’s older then her), mom and step dad’s old bowling partners, fifteen yr age diff (he’s older then her), Morg and her lot, seven yr age diff (same as last two). I mean so what’s the big deal bout mine and Moses’ age difference? Minus the whole I’m not quite eighteen yet thing and him being well over eighteen.

I don’t think Dawn and I are as close as we use to be. I started realizing that she’s an annoying, immature child. She’s not supposed to have a cell phone, but she does and she hides it from her folks, she’s had sex, she wonders outside at night with no adult supervision. I mean, does she know what could happen to her? She could get kidnapped, killed, or raped, and yet she still goes out.

I’m almost eighteen, and I don’t even pull stupid stunts like that. Like Thrusday, when Will, Drew, and I door hung. Drew went off to door hang one group of apts, and told Will to do another group and for me to do another group of apts. Will decided that he rather have him and me both in the same group of apts. I thought that was so sweet, and it was good, because I wasn’t feeling great and I didn’t wanna be alone per say.

I might get a face book, Idk. I got my myspace, this, two emails, two youtubes, and a bunch of other pages; I don’t think I want more junk to keep up with.

Caitlyn and I decided that we’re sisters now. Really.

I don’t know if Autumn and I are still bfs or not, because we don’t talk much, she never seems insraticed in anything I say. When I show her, Dawn, and then another girl, Sharon, a pic of Moses: Dawn was like whatever, Autumn thought he was kind of cute, and then Sharon didn’t say anything about him. But when I showed Heather his pic, she was like “oh my god, he is cute. How old is he?” when I told her 30, she was like, “girl, we don’t fall for 30 year old guys, but he’s cute. Go for it.” Heather is so funny. She’s like a younger sister.

Most of the crew there at PJ’s are like brothers or sisters or like cousins to me.
January 23rd, 2010 at 03:28pm