(23)

Today, I learned that LOFTS ARE THE COOLEST THINGS EVER! Seriously, I've spent all day working with my dad putting together a loft for my room. We got it for $330.00 at a second hand store. Its was a pain to put together, but it was well worth it. I can work under my computer, read books, and do homework UNDER my bed! Its so exciting haha. The only downer is climbing up and down the ladder to my bed. My room has so much more--well--room! I have so much extra space in my room to do activities! Haha, Step Brothers is a great movie. "So many activities Dale!!!! We can do aerobics in here!" Sometimes I wish that I had some 40 year old kid living in my house. We'd have so much fun wearing our Chewbacca masks. That Ron White guy is really funny. On Friday, I went to a friend's house to play a board game. Not just a board game, but the coolest board game ever! Its like The Game of Life except 1000x better. The Game of Real Life. Its so fun. Funny things happen to you like being aborted, cloning yourself, becoming a disabled prostitute, nuclear war, drugs, and more.Its a long game though. After that, we watched Mama Mia. Not just Mama Mia, but the sing along version! I then went home and watched 5 episodes of The Office. "The Banker" was so funny.
Best. Weekend. Ever.
January 24th, 2010 at 04:47am