Butterflies and Bees

Honestly, never use hair gel if you run out of hair spray. My hair is quite long and I'm curling it and I ran out of hairspray... so I resorted to the tiniest goop of hair gel.
I feel like sticks are hanging off my head. It looks so hot.

Back to my main intention on creating this journal, I'm sick of reading journals that have people saying 'this is my journal I can do what I want lalala'. It's quite entertaining to see, especially when the author of that journal lacks simple grammar skills.
But it's irritating.
These passed few weeks I just forget about it since the journal section is going to be scrapped... but seriously, it's so annoying. It's like when that fan girl posted a journal about some guy from a band who hit a woman because she did something to his car. The author got aggressive because people had an 'argument' over it and not so surprisingly, she had gotten banned.
The journal section won't exist soon, well, whenever the new blogs section comes in, so let's just make the journal section something to remember, something actually worth reading, not something where 'rebellious' people tell you to go bitch to your mother.
January 24th, 2010 at 07:24am