Three most important qualities. ( For school )2.

How to know you have someone that actually respects you.

The three most important qualities for a relationship to survive are that the partners need to be able to trust and respect and be committed in a relationship, when you’re trying to survive in a real relationship it is truly important to know you can trust, respect, and be committed in your relationship. To know that the person won’t lie you about something that they want to hide, but then when the word gets out, the other person is "crushed".

People prefer to be respected of all doings and respected of how they look, and not to be talked about behind their backs. Respected to be mature, and not act like a silly little kid. Knowing the other person is loyal and know they will tell you what the other person is thinking and not keep it bottled up inside is the most important thing, if you have something to say you should be able to tell them, considering you are with them, and wanting to be with them the rest of your life, So why lie about half of it.

To know you have the up most respect, you know you'll get through your relationship, and hopefully into marriage. So to end my essay i would like to conclude that all of these things will get you through, if you follow them, and not go against them.

When an argument is about to occur you want to listen to what the other person has to say before you explode. I personally like to speak my mind, and know that the other person is listening, and not ignoring me, but when arguing just listen to them first, and try to fix it in the end.

To conclude my topic just respect and be loyal and have commitment in your relationship you will get farther in the relationship, and you will enjoy it too.
January 25th, 2010 at 04:00pm