All about the best friend-brother ever!

OK, so there's really no point in this journal. I'm just going to talk about the hilarious day at Wal-mart with Jon(my friend-brother) my mom, Kim(my uncle Craig's gf) and me. And, other stuff. If this doesn't entertain you. Then, don't read?

So, I needed to go to The House of Guitars. I was like, "Hey Jon! Are you coming?" And he's like, "I don't know!" And I was all, "Okay" And then he shrugged and then jumped into the trail blazer. We reached The House of Guitars, and mom's like:"Hurry up!" I knew exactly what I needed to get but I didn't want to go inside alone.

"I'll go with ya!" Jon hopped out of the car as I opened my door. We went inside and one of the white cats where laying on this counter thing. I told what I wanted and blah blah blah....

WALMART!!!!

Alright! So were at Wal-Mart and we entered! And, mom went one way and Kim had to go to the customer service thing. And Kim had to fill out a thing for money. And Jon's phone went off, (their was a crap load of women there) and it was that Hollywood Undead song, "Everywhere I go" and he let it play! Then, we left to catch up with mom. As we were walking to the dairy aisle, Jon and I acted like we were on walkies talkies.

I said "Jon! Are you there over?"
And he said " Yes I'm there over!"
And some tall old guy was in front of us and he's like:
"Sniff my cock! Over!" And he repeated it so many times and I was laughing so hard!

So recently, Kim got a job at "Steak And Shake", so we were looking for her a white shirt. Jon and I were running around, hitting each other. I hid behind my mom, and he tried to go under the rack to get me. My mom told us to calm down and I looked through the clothes.

"That's a cute shorts! Oh wait, it's a skirt" I pointed to it and Jon took it off the hanger. He put it on over his pants and I laughed so hard! He started to pose in it and my mom and Kim started laughing.

"Jon! Take it off! Your going to get in trouble!" I barley said. He pulled the skirt off and all of a sudden, his pants fell down! And you can see white and lime green stripe boxers! He quickly pulled up his pants and I was almost in tears!

"That would of been embarrassing if somebody would of seen me!" Jon laughed. I'm sure they have that on tape somewhere. Or, people are mentally scarred. Then, as we proceeded to the checkout line, I pointed to some skinny old chick with her boobs sagging and said,

"That's your girlfriend Jon!"
"Nu uh! Fuck that!" Jon had a disgusted look on his face.

Jon kicked me in the ankle hard! But, needless to say, we made our way towards the car. Mom told us to take bags and we did. Jon, on the other hand, put his bags in the cart and had a huge smile on his face. Mom wanted to leave the cart in the store cause their was only a few bags.

"What are you doing?" Mom laughed.
"Carrying my load!" Jon laughed.
I threw my bags in the cart.
"There! Carry mine too!"

Jon told me to take them out of there but he never did anything. He ran like a retard to the car with his pants dropping inch by inch.

ON WAY BACK!
Of course, I sing way to much. Jon on the other hand, doesn't sing enough :)

We started to make up lyrics to songs then the song "People are Crazy" By Billy Currington.(Sp?) came up and here's Little how it went.

Me and Jon: "God is great!"
Jon:"Pussy is good!"
Me:" And Jon can't get none!"

Needless to say if you don't like this, then don't read it. It was one of them, "You should of been here!" kind of moment. I tried to write down most that I remember. I have like, sub-timers. No joke.
January 26th, 2010 at 03:42am