Sometimes, Sorry's not enough

Alright. I'm 13. Yeah Yeah. Age is only a number. I am, excellent at being there for anybody and everybody. I always say more than "Oh. I'm Sorry". That's what I hear a lot from my friends anyways. Yeah, I will admit, I have some friends that comfort me. But most, even other people, say:"Oh. I'm Sorry". Like, how come I'm there for everybody else. But no body's there for me? I'm not whining or complaining. I just am fed up with it. Like this one time, I got really upset over a certain reason and text one of my friends. She said:"I'm so sorry!" And I was crying also! Then, she completely changed the subject and was like,"OMG! I love this guy!"

Are you kidding me? How come I never get anything else helpful beside

"OH! I'M SORRY!?"

I'm not trying to complain or make anybody mad. I'm just furious. I mean, haven't you been there for someone, countless times, and they haven't really been there for you? Sure, they could hug you or hang out with you to make you feel better. But I hardly get that. Most barley do.

I know, there are many out there, that hopefully, know exactly how I feel.

Sure, they might not know what to say. But, they could atleast come up with something! I'd even go for, like:

"Awh! Cheer up! Your beautiful! Your better than that!"

Just a little inspiration! It's better then saying your sorry and nothing else!
January 26th, 2010 at 04:07am