How to be Normal

This is how to be normal…there is no such thing. So no one, I mean no one, is really normal. We as humans are naturally different. Usually in appearance, personality, and judgmental views on stupid things. We think we are better then everyone else, no matter how hard you try to deny it, it’s true. I’m sorry. We con ourselves into thinking this doesn’t really matter, when deep inside we know it does. Or that the most important thing is so look, act, or be good, when it really isn’t. In the world there is no right or wrong, only simple opinions of the masses and their individual morals as a human. Even if you are not human, for some reason, this still applies. To be different is to be the same as everyone else in the world. In a general, we are all equal! We have no normal people out there. If anyone finds one, then shoot it. It doesn’t belong in this world! We were all made equal in a view we can not see, so we made the word different and normal to categorize people into groups. Then came social statues, with popularity, and freaks. Such a sad world, in my opinion. So to end all, normal is different, different is to be the same, to be the same is to be unique, and to be unique is to be yourself. That is how you become ’normal’.
January 27th, 2010 at 02:18am