Heartbreak.

Is the worst feeling in the world.

No matter what kind of heartbreak it is:
Getting dumped, losing a best friend, having someone close to you die, failing a really important exam, etc.

It's something I wish nobody had to go through.

On November 16th, 2009, I started talking to this guy.
On November 28th, 2009, we admitted that we liked each other.
On December 2nd, 2009, we started dating.
On December 17th, 2009, we had our first kiss.
On December 18th, 2009, he left for Florida and I didn't see him for two weeks.
On January 1st, 2010, he finally came home and I was super excited.
On January 2nd, 2010, I got to see him for our "1 month." And I had my first real kiss... if you know what I'm talking about.
On January 9th/10th, 2010... he broke up with me.

We didn't fight.

But I cried my little heart out, and two weeks later... I'm still crying. Not from the break up, but from the fact that a few days later, he's talking to this other girl. And he told me that he still liked me a LOT and cared about me a LOT. And now everyday at school, I have to see the new future couple talking and walk past me and being happy. Just a month ago, that was me walking with him around the school.

Him and I are best friends, literally. Apparently, there's still a chance that we might date again. But I'm really scared that it's most likely not going to happen.

He was my first boyfriend. The first guy to call me amazing, beautiful, and to tell me that I was everything that he could ever want. He made me feel like somebody.

This is the end of my rant...

xoxo- Adie.
January 27th, 2010 at 02:44am