Reincarnation?

Lately I've been thinking a lot about reincarnation.
I found a website were people posted stories about remembering their past life, or friends/family remembering theirs.
I find it all extremely fascinating.
I've actually experienced something dealing with my past life. I was extremely young, around 3, so I don't remember it myself, but my parents have told me about it. One day, randomly, I asked my mom if she remembered when I was a tall black man.
This must have been pretty weird for my mom to hear from her 3-year-old, white, daughter.
Anyway, I just find it all really cool.
But, when I was reading the stories the other day, I suddenly got extremely sad/irritable. It wasn't until I had completely stopped reading them, and 15 more minutes that I felt normal again. I don't know if that just happened, or it had something to do with it?

Also, experiences with ghosts.
I don't know, I might've just had an extremely over active imagination when I was young.
One night, my parents were downstairs, and I came down. It was the middle of the night. My parents, of course, asked me what I was doing. I told them that there was a little boy and girl in my room, asking for it back.
Anyway, my mom told me to tell them it was mine now, and I didn't come back downstairs, so I guess they went away.

I also used to talk to an old woman that sat in the corner of the ceiling.

I had two babies in my belly. Their names were "Paki" and "Paki-Paki". My parents first letters of their names spells Paki.

Moving on..

"Cheap Wine and Drunken Fights", and "The Awful Haunting".

Would you read a story with that title?

Soo, comments to answer if you want to :)

-How do you feel about Reincarnation?

-Have you ever had any memories of past lives? Has any of your friends/family?

-How about ghost encounters?

-Talking to fake people? (not in the imaginary friend way)

-Other weird coincidences?

-And would you read a story with that title?
January 27th, 2010 at 04:42am