Guys... (not as in boys, just as in you people...what do you mean, "you people"? What do YOU mean, "you people"?)

For Never Speak Again, it's gonna be a little late, because I'm trying hard on focusing on my studies. I'm in eighth grade and it's the most important year for me. I just barely raised up my English grade to a C (because I've been focusing on writing way too much for my health... xP).
It'll be up by the first week of February at the latest.
I'm sorry, though, because I'd really love for you all to read what I've written, but I want to give it my all (something I haven't been doing with my others...) and to do that, I have to tread some water before I can swim a lap.
Anyway...
You've gotten at least one motivational (or wannabe motivational) speech from someone, no? Be it teachers, parents, or people you don't know at.
I feel like becoming a professor.
I've been thinking a lot about my future, from small things like what I'm gonna wear tomorrow, to graduation, to high school, to moving, to college, and to later life with a husband and kids and where I'm gonna live. I've felt rather melancholic for some strange reason.
I found one of the boys I had a crush on from my elementary school on Facebook the other day. He's changed and I don't find him as attractive. That happens, though, so I shouldn't be so bummed.
Right?
I've also thought about writing a story about a girl who's crush from elementary and middle school shows up in high school. And who is that crush?
Ba-da-bing!
Gorgeous coincidence, huh?
Thoughts have been swallowing my head lately, as I've been listening to 'Meg & Dia' and half sulking in my mind, and half bouncing around in school.
You've had thoughts about the future, right? And they've been all over the place, I bet, just like mine. I've been thinking of everything, from doubts and hopes of the future. They've been dancing around my noggin and soon I'll become over-stressed and tense. I don't want that to happen, frankly, and I hope it doesn't happen at an inconvenient time.
Untouchable, like a distant diamond sky
I'm reachin' out and I just can't tell you why,
I'm caught up in you, I'm caught up in you
Untouchable burnin' brighter than the sun...

Hoping is part of my life, along with dreaming, and writing.
Has anyone tried breaking you down, stomping on your dreams? I haven't had that happen exactly, but one of my friends (who apparently "treats people she's comfortable with meanly") said to me, a few months ago, that I shouldn't be a writer. Why? Because it doesn't pay.
I'm not stupid.
People don't know that, because people know me when I'm dumb, ditzy, and living up to the color of my hair. It's almost as if because I'm blonde, people can walk all over me.
I absolutely loathe stereotypes. They're stupid, artificial, and ugly.
Vegetarians are supposed to be like hippies. Blondes are stupid. Black people are ghetto. White people have sticks up their asses. Asians are smart. Hispanics are all in gangs.
Some take it too far. Way. Too. Far.
I can't understand why people don't consider people as PEOPLE when they talk about them, in general or not. That chick is a bitch? She has feelings, maybe she's insecure. That guy's an arrogant ass? He has feelings. He has self esteem issues, possibly. That child is spoiled so we have to blame the parents. Maybe blame the people around him, the neighborhood they grew up in. Maybe blame the child. She should know better when she gets older, learn from experience like everyone else does (that is, unless you're sheltered).
I know people who "don't know that these things hurt people" when they call them 'cows' or some other crap like that.
I know someone like that. She's "oblivious" to about everything. And it really sucks because you never know whether to believe them or not. People can lie and you should remember that.
I'm not saying everything is horrible, and I certainly don't believe in ANY stereotypes, especially because a few of my friends and I fall victim to some.
I'm not saying I never judge a book by its cover. Everyone does at one point in their lives. No one in the world is perfect. Perfect is an opinion. Flaws can be perfection to some, clear skin to others, no curves, lots of curves, tall, short, funny, serious. They can all be flaws, but the only way to know if the person is a good one is to open the pages and get to know what happens, get to know that person.
I leave you with my jumbled thoughts.
Could you make some sense of them for me?
January 27th, 2010 at 07:35am