It's amazing how the weather fits the mood for today.

All week we have been setting up for a funeral. An ex-student passed away Monday afternoon of an infection. He had cancer too. The cancer was clearing up but he caught an infection, and from his body being so screwed over from all the radioactivity, his immune system couldn't fight off the infection and he died. Today the weather is cloudy and rainy. Usually I find days like this so peaceful and relaxing, but since it's on this type of day, it's sad. I feel really bad for the family. He was doing so much better, and BAM he takes a turn for the worst. It really sucks. I didn't know the guy, I've only seen him once and his was really nice too. His dad is the school board president, so the school is running around getting everything to prefection. Everyone here in my town are taking it pretty hard, some of the teachers who knew him are really really depressed. The school has been pretty depressing lately. The weird thing is, school is getting out early for the funeral, and I have no idea to be happy about it or sad? I don't know. It's for a really sad cause, so I have no idea how to feel about that.

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you. Peace, have a good day everyone!

REST IN PEACE JON!!!
January 28th, 2010 at 05:00pm