Happiness?

Death is inevitable, Death is unavoidable. In the end everything you've ever done is lost eventually. Goals are temporary, just like happiness. What is the point of negativitie? There is so little time left, there is no time left, why waste it? We are running out. Happiness is fleeting, we must chase it, but what happens when the only obstacles are the ones you love? You sit quietlie and watch as happiness disappears, it is expected of you, how dare you question it. How dare you attempt to avoid the trampled and overused path of conformity. But how can you not when you can see the rays of sun at the end of other paths so clearlie? They are traps, all paths lead to the same one when an outside force strong enough wills it. You are not allowed to choose your own path, not openlie, honestlie, sincerelie. I watch as my life slips away and paths are stolen from me, in an obvious way. I am expected to make myself believe that what makes me happie, does not. And what does not make me happie, does. You cannot change that. I am expected to plaster a smile on my face and implant bright thoughts in my head while I stare at my bars and watch as happiness runs away as fast as it can, as it is is being pulled and pushed away from my tears. Oh Boy, life is great, I'm not claustrophobic, I'm not oppressed or depressed, Pigs can fly, It's snowing in hell.
January 29th, 2010 at 07:02pm