I know this is a good thing, I'm just feeling so I-wish-he-wouldn't-of-found-that-out about this.

I really want to say this, even though I shouldn't, and even though it's probably just going to get a lot of bad comments. I thought about disabling them, but... I don't know. I don't like the thought of muffling someones voice and opinions. Anyway...

(Oh, and I tend to... Not use terms I find icky sounding, so this might confuse you.)

Before yesterday, my boyfriend was all about being inside me, with both below his belly, and his tongue. I didn't want him to be inside me with his tongue for the longest time, but I finally said he could.

Well, he went online and looked some stuff up. He told me that he still wants to lick the tip of below my belly, but that according to what he read being inside me with his tongue would "give him STDs like crazy," even if I don't have anything, and neither does he.

I had kind of warmed up to the idea of him doing that, and it kind if hurt my feelings when he said that. I understand completely, I just... I don't know. I'm feeling stupid and stubborn.

Also, he's going to get protection. Which, is a really good thing, I just, once again, feel stupid and stubborn about it and don't want him to.

*shrug*

At least he cares about protecting himself as well as me, I just can't help my feelings, no matter how stupid they are.

xo.
January 30th, 2010 at 01:08am