small FML moment

I feel the overwhelming need to write a journal. It most likely wont be of much substance but oh well you never know.

Have you ever been in a position or felt that there was so many things you wanted to say?Like really really wanted to share it all, but you can't mainly because you can't think of the proper wording, or how to approach the subject. I hate that. There are so many thing I want to share with so many people. But I can't. I hate that really. I guess you could say I am having a small fml moment.

Or like when know one knows you, they think they know you but there is so much you keep from them. Not like bad stuff, but just stuff that will make them see you differently, nothing major but still.

One thing I want to start doing though is taking my own advice. I tell people to just go after whatever they want. Because you live once and you may never get another chance to fulfill your wishes. I want to listen to myself and start doing, and stop sitting here thinking about doing. I want to forget the consequences, and what might happen if I go out on a limb. Because frankly I am not sure if I care what people think anymore.

I want to grow. I want to live. I want to go crazy XD
January 30th, 2010 at 01:10am