Still Not Sure...

Ok, so on Quizilla I've made 3 fanfictions about the Twilight characters (2 Jacob stories and 1 Jasper story) but I'm still not sure if I should post them on here... for reasons of course.

1. I'm not sure how to exactly post anything on here, so if you know, which I'm sure a lot of you do know, then please message me and help me out, just so I know how to do it... I also would like to know how to make backgrounds for the stories but I'm not so sure how to do that either....

2. I'm not so sure there very good quality... I'm more afraid of the criticism on this site than Quizilla because Quizilla is more for inexperienced writers... I mean fin245 and ohnoxletsgogo and CharmedLuna are amazing writers and there writing is way better than mine so I guess you could say I'm intimidated.... I dont' know if the second part of this paragraph made sense but oh well...

3. I don't know another reason, but I wanted to put a #3... I'm hopeless...

=`(

"Feels like the weight of the world, Like God in Heaven gave me a turn, Don't cling to me, I swear I can't fix you, Still in the dark, can you fix me?
Free fall, free fall, all through life
If you love me, then let go of me, I wont be held down by who I used to be, She's nothing to me
Feels like the weight of the world, Like all my screaming has gone unheard, And oh I know you don't believe in me, Safe in the dark, how can you see?
Free fall, free fall, all through life
If you love me, then let go of me, I won't be held down by who I used to be...

If you love me, then let go of me, I won't be held down by who I was
If you love me, then let go of me, I won't be held down by who I used to be..."
January 30th, 2010 at 04:30am