Baby could you blow up?

What a week!

Monday was f-ing horrid. I have my old five o’clock back for going in at work, I was out by seven. little awhile after I got home, I was chilling in my room with my lil sis and bro. the door was open shortly after eight by my step dad, and he told us that him and our mom were headed down to the hospital. my Nate, who’s a driver at a pizza place, was robbed.

And his buddy, Patty (who, when I first met him, looks a bit look Patrick Stump) came by the house to tell us this. Nate got pistol whipped and kicked in the head, thank God, he’s ok. This week’s been messed up from all the s with this and the cars. He got the cash from the cars now and is gonna look for a new car soon.

Tuesday was fun. My friend, Morgan, the prettiest emo I’ve ever seen, brought in her Pointe sculptor into class with her. It was so cool; she had them set up with one next to the other at the top. I should have taken a pic of it to show people, but I didn’t think about it.

Wednesday, I was driving around the back roads where I live and I ticked off this dude because I was going the speed limit. I need 35 more hours and then just have to wait till end of February to get a car. I was looking at a 02 neon, but Nate says no bout it. So, I’m not looking at it.

My Mom’s not wanting me to work at Busch yet, she’s afraid I’m gonna be like she was, wild. Hard to believe that my mom was wild at one point in her life. I don’t see why she’s so worried; I’m gonna be eighteen in less then five months. Besides if I get in and in Oktoberfest, then I think Moses might keep an eye on me, if he does indeed like me.

Thursday was ok, I guess. My poor “sister”, Melissa, got in trouble with her mom. This boy was holding on the back of her car and told her to go. She didn’t know he was holding on, so she went because she had to get to work. And he broke his leg and then he told her to just go to work. Her mom found out and showed up at the store, and told her to come outside, now. Lissy came back in, almost in tears. And then her mom came back in and told her to her Lissa’s car keys. She gave her them, and then looked like she was gonna cry. I hugged her and told her not to worry bout it, that it’s not her fault, but the poor thing’s so upset about it. And her mom was not nice about any of this. I wanted to tell her to chill out, but I didn’t want Lissy to get in more trouble. I’m not good with things like this, because sad things and people in tears: make me sad and cry.

Tonight was fun. I had tap class and Sarah, woman who takes the class with me and who is now a friend of mine, and I decided to make our own dance moves to do when we waited for the others. Regina, another woman who takes the class with us and is a friend, joined in when she got there and we started doing stuff that looked like some river dance stuff. Sarah said that I should get a job at the Irish show up at Busch, and I thought that was funny. I told her that I was hoping to get a job up there at Oktoberfest and now I have a total of at lest eight people coming to see me if I get the job.

Nick, the driver from work, Nick, the manager, Joel and Sarah, both managers at PJ’s, Lissa and Heather, insiders and my “little sisters”, Regina, and Sarah, from class.

I’m so psyched for the audition on the 12th. I hope I get it this time around.

Moses has cute curly hair. : )

And why do some people get comments on here, and some don't?
January 30th, 2010 at 05:17am