Career Choice: Strange

I'm only sixteen, and the future is already choking me. I'm not a person to let the chips fall where they may.

I need to know where their falling before hand, and would like to arrange them accordly. I need no surprises, nor do I need to find out that I already screwed up my future career because I took a class that was completely useless. In which place I could have took something else to futher me in life.

I would like to go to some sort of further education. Except I'm not oblivious enough to know this sort of future is going to come free. Actually I'm one hundred percent sure that I'm going to be having to pay back student loans for a very long time.

On a more happy note, my exams are over. Which means no more, physics, math or chemistry. Time for new courses starting monday. Although this semester I won't be having a fee period.

Which is actually not a bad thing, since are school was strageticly placed in the middle of nowhere. Equals, they're is absolutely nothing to do but sit in the cafeteria or in the library. Or you could go outside in the wind / rain / snow / cooollllldddd.

Not that its all bad. I had some good times on free. Me and my friend made good use of this time.

We flipped every single thing that hung up on the walls upside down in a classroom well the teacher was on hall duty. Turned back some clocks, unplugged a few electronics for the more electronic based teachers, wrapped a friends car in paper towel, turned on all the sinks in the building,

We were badasses I know. Actually we were probably more a tack in the ass for our teachers and the janitor.

Its funny how this one teacher whenever he was on duty and saw us coming, he'd just take out his keys and pass them to us so we could get into his room. Even after the duck tape incident...

I changed my name, to Good Intentions. Why? I have no idea, its just been stuck in my head for a long time now. I thought about changing my name to one of my favorite words either,
Spandex,
Splendid.

But I decided aganist it.

Aha I actually had a conversation with someone about those words. They asked why those two words were all over my binder. And I responed that they are my favorite words.

"So you like spandex?" Person

"No, I like the word spandex. Spandex in reality means nothing to me." Me

"So you don't like spandex." Person.

"Nope I like the word spandex it makes me happy." Me.

"Is splendid even a word?" Person.

"Yes, and before you ask its the word, not the feeling I like." Me.

"Anything else?" Person.

"Yeah I like, Bloody Hell." Me.

"Aha! You like british accents." Person.

"No I like the words, Bloody and Hell put together." Me.

"Oh." Person.

"Yeah." Me.

"Your strange." Person.

"Did you just stumble upon this conclusion?" Me.

"Huh?" Person.

"Just wondering since we've been going to school together since primary." Me.

*Bell rings* Person walks out confused.

I like being strange. Its my thing. Maybe I can make a career out of it!

Image

If you have time? Yes? No? Please? =D
Storybook.
January 31st, 2010 at 01:13am