OMFG!! SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!

Why do the holidays have to end? why? I hate it. I hate school. I hate the teachers. I hate the people who think they're better than everybody else. I hate my classes. I hate who's in my classes. I hate everything associated with the word SCHOOL.

Well I found out who is in my classes, I have friends in everyone but one, home group. I'm not looking forward to it. Hopefully my ability to blend in with walls hasn't faded over the holidays, cos I'm going to need it tomorrow, especially to avoid teachers. I wish we could chose our home groups. Since it's the first day, we'll probably have an assembly and I'll be saved from home group for another day. But I'm not counting on that. If we do have home group I'm going to walk in last and sit next to someone so I don't look like a loner. Who knows, I might get to know them.

It's gonna be 30 tomorrow and our school uniform + the heat = bad news. This is why I hate summer during school. I don't even know where I'm supposed to go in the morning. I guess it's a good thing I have people to walk with.

*sigh* Thinking positively, I only have to put with this for like three months, then it's holidays. And thinking even more positively, I only have five days of torture ahead of me until the weekend.

I hope they give us out lockers straight away, I hate carrying my bag around.

Once again. I HATE SCHOOL!
January 31st, 2010 at 04:51am