Im falling down the cliff...but she has no clue im falling for her

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gale, a name i adore not as much as the person herself. Im falling for a girl, well not just any girl.

Well long story short, I have a twin named Skylar, he took my first love Casey. Casey used me just to get close to my jerky, player jock twin...they are both insensitive. Skylar is a player meaning he knows how to cheat on his girlfriends, girls dont care as long as they have him as an item for social status...

I agree to the saying smart people in life is dumb in love. Yes im a dumby in love life. Hey i have looks and brains all in one package but this is just ...i dont know...

After the whole being deceived by Casey and Skylar:
Girls even my own age, i treat them like older sisters and bffs but not the love thing until she appeared, Gale.

First i thought of her as a friend, a best friend well next to Nick. After some timeive grown to have feelings for her, when im with her i forget im bi and become straight as ever. Shes well like me, its like were soulmates. Shes not like the sl*ths that practically throw themselves at me after my swimming competitions or down the halls. Shes the shy type, smartass on the inside. She has looks, everyone in my class section looks decent.

Thanks to Nick, we decided to be partners in crime in Mibba XD
Im sincerely saying that the girls here in Mibba helps me through my love life problems. They encourage me to tell Gale what I feel for her- ok im admiting it im inlove with her.

Thanks to the Mibbian girls that helped me find some hidden courage in me!!!
Thanks!
January 31st, 2010 at 11:02am