Learning.

Today I woke up after only four hours of wonderful sleep and realized; I love learning. I love that feeling I get when I can inform someone about something they are talking about, or understand and can truly laugh at a joke in a movie or book because I understand the allusion they are making.

The only way I can learn is to read. Of course, there are other options, but reading is a wonder. Reading doesn’t have to be just a book from Borders. It can be a textbook, an article on the internet, a poster in a hallway or a glossary in the back of a book.

Learning is everything, because if you have experienced the thing you are reading, you learn.

Learning is amazing. I don’t like that I don’t have time to read, because I have so many books that I want to read. It’s incredible that I’m already wishing for summer, just so I can spend all my Border’s gift cards and by some good books.

I wish I could read books quickly and even more, I wish I could write a book. I’ve actually considered what it would be like to write a book. I’m sure it’s an amazing feeling to complete something so amazing!

The authors though, I’m sure have a read a lot of books. So I guess I’m on my way.
January 31st, 2010 at 11:51pm