Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah Hey Jude!!!

That's my favorite Beatles song of all time. What's yours?

***
So today, my friend came to school high. I'll admit, it was the funniest things I've seen in a long time. He wouldn't stop laughing and I promise you he was hallucinating.

I sit by him during third and fourth period and he wouldn't stop staring at me the whole time. Finally, before fifth, I asked him why he was doing that and he says "Ya know, you're really pretty." Then he leaned closure to me and I'm pretty sure he was about kiss me. Yeah, I wanted him to, because I do like him, but I didn't want it to just be some thing he did because he couldn't think clearly, ya know?

Ever since my dad told us about his drug addiction, it's like drugs are everywhere, I know they always have been, but it's like now they can't be ignored. It makes me mad.

***
Speaking of getting mad; today, my history teacher tried to tell me that I can't write!! Who the hell does he think he is to tell me I'm not a good writer?? I bomb one freaking research paper and BAM! All of the sudden I can't write a paper to save my life.

If i can't write, then how come I get hundreds on every essay in English? How come I have subscribers to my stories on here? How come I got my short story published in the local newspaper when I was eight!? Gosh, I just wanna punch the guy!

xxMaddie
February 1st, 2010 at 11:22pm