I Was Caught In The Act! Guilty Pleasure

My love afair has gone on since I was a young child.
I'd be sitting in the car with my Aunt, ording myself up a side of somethin' special.
And I'd eat the golden nuggets with happiness, drench myself in a sea of grease, ketchup, and french fries.

I had fallen in love with McDonald's from an early age.
And back then, I didn't care about health or my weight.
All I knew was that those nuggets got my mouth watering and the fries turned into a game of see how much you can shove in your mouth at once sort of deal.
And (when I used to drink Coke) the tasty sweet treat washed it all down perfectly.
The stomach ache after was just a side effect I was willing to look over.

But as the years passed, I stopped eating there.
I started to care about my weight and health a little bit.
But I have weaknesses.
I just polished off a 10 piece chicken nugget, large fry, and unsweetened iced tea.
I think they're getting stingy on fries these days, that large looked like a medium.

I was caught in the act by my Mother, as I was humming to myself and gleefully licking the grease off my fingers. You see, McDonald's and I have a weird relationship, we at first hate each other, and then we have crazy wild make up sex (okay, not sex..I'm not that strange) and feel ashamed after wards.

What are some of your guilty pleasures you induldge in?

Oh and I have an excuse for eating Mickey D's today.
I haven't eaten a thing and I'm only having that.

It was dam good regret.
February 2nd, 2010 at 02:39am