Blah. It's Monday... Andddd super fantastic questions...Okay, not really but they are worth answering!

Blah. Today is Monday... But it was a good day I guess. I got most of my grades back today! I got an eighty-five on my chemistry midterm. I got a ninety-three on my Spanish midterm and a ninety-two for the second marking period. And finally I got a ninety-five in my English class- the highest grade out of all my English teacher's classes. I was so excited, especially about the chemistry grade because I didn't really study all that much (curse Mibba for making me procrastinate...) and I was pulling stuff out of my hoohaw.

Well another thing about today was not having to much homework! All I have to do is start memorizing my lines from a small scene from Midsummer Night's Dream. I'm playing Helena. I'm pretty content with the role. I just hope I perform it well when grading comes around. And I have to finish a lab for chemistry... but then again it's not due until Wednesday and I'm all for waiting last minute.

Anyway, enough of that stuff and here are some question for you:

1.Favorite work by Shakespeare?
2.Favorite day of the week? Why?
3.Last thing you laughed at?
4.Ever seen a broadway show?
5.How was your day today?

I might as well answer them:

1. Well I don't really know what is my favorite... I'd say Midsummer Night's Dream only because it's what I'm working on now.
2. Definitely Wednesday. It always ends up being the best day of the week and it reminds me half of the week is done.
3. My dad imitating one of his coworkers who was giving bad advice on child support. :D
4. Yeah, I saw Beauty and The Beast and The Lion King with my family when I was little. And just recently (October) I saw In The Heights with my school.
5. My day was pretty good. Thanks for asking XD.

"When I think of hamburgers, I think of a piece of meat in between two buns..."
- My friends like to say weird stuff like that...
February 2nd, 2010 at 02:41am