(32)

Whew. There's some stressful things going on right now. Uh, today I learned all about photosynthesis and cellular respiration. What did I learn? THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF TO REMEMBER!! Arg. Its my least favorite class now. I get something like carbon dioxide, water, and light get together in the chlorophyll and the sun makes the water electrons happy and the water splits into hydrogen and oxygen and the oxygen is kicked out then something happens and then something else then the calvin cycle thingy and then we take the leftovers and do some oxygen thingy to it to form an acid that goes through a kreb cycle. ARG! I said thingy a lot.

Besides that, I'm trying to find time to study for my drivers test. Did you know that the worst conditions to be on the road are when there's ice, but its not freezing outside anymore?

Also, there's my state writing quiz. I freaked out looking at 3 of the options. They all sucked. "Write a true story" or "ways to make the school better" or "heroic pet"
I finally came across the 4th option. Write whatever you want, but the title must be The Cradle. Basically, my story is told by someone from the future living on a space shuttle with the last remaining humans. They're loosing supplies. This lady, making a blanket for her kid, is going on and on about how humans destroyed their own planet through nuclear war, destroying their cradle and ending all life as we know it.
This survivor is writing as a cradle's future child to the people of the past, trying to prevent the nuclear war from happening and rewriting the future.

Yeah, well the story goes against everything I believe in. I should've written a story about some genius's parents or something.

Uh also, I'm going to Miami and I don't want to look flabby. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a skinny kid, but I'm way out of shape. I used to be able to run 3 miles (Cross Country) and now I barely jog for PE warmups haha.

Well yep. This has been a rant. If you are reading this from the future, in the past for me, don't start a nuclear war. You'll destroy the cradle of life. Thank you.
February 2nd, 2010 at 05:47am