well hello beautiful people!

a lot has been happening at the moment... good and bad really.

Lets get the negitivity out first... I lost two very important people in my life last year... the first being my lovely nana. She inspired me in so many ways, she lived a good 95 years and I know she'll always be with me where ever I go.

Which is why I'm getting a tattoo this friday in her memory, I can never help but laugh at the fact that if she was still around and knew about me getting a tattoo, she would hit the roof... mind you I guess her reaction wouldn't be as bad as my dad (nervous laugh)

The other person is Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivian, I did stop I question myself whether it was right for me to mention him because unfortunatly... I never got to meet him. But Jimmy and A7X have had a huge impact on me these past two years its hard not to. Theere will never be another Jimmy... FACT! can A7X keep going? I'd like to think so because although I've never met Jimmy, I know for a fact he would beat the shit out of them and drag them with them kicking and screaming to do what they do best. I know that if I keep being a die-hard fan that I am and like so many others around the world we can help the guys get through this.

Another negitve is my "best" friend. We are currently living very different worlds. While I'm at Uni having the time of my life, meeting new people and learning; she's moving house more than a mouse, working two jobs and going out and getting wasted every week. She's scaring the hell outta me cause I feel I don't know her anymore. It's got to a point where I don't want to hang out with her cause she does stupid shit when drunk and kinda hanging out with the wrong crowd.

but now for the postive... University is going great! I've met loads of people and made a lot of new friends. It's hard work... and it distracts me from my passions such as playing my bass and updating on here. But I'm trying... I'm currently re-writting my Jared Leto/Gerard way story (IT'S NOT A SLASH) and who knows? I might get inspired later down the road.

I'm closer to my mum more than ever! I tell how much she misses me when I'm gone, and it kills me sometimes but I knows it is something that will get easier with time. I wish I could say the same for my dad.

Don't get me wrong I love him to pieces but He keeps trying to shelter me from the world its driving me insane, and getting a tattoo isn't really helping either. He keeps cracking horrible jokes and saying why should I scar myself for life etc etc. It's not me rebelling, its just a way express my feelings and he doesn't get it.

I think later on he'll cool down about it, I guess its a little scary for him because I'm growing up.

to my readers, be paient but don't expect a lot because no matter how many comments I get (although they help) my work and future will always come first!

thanks for reading

Video Kid
xoxo
February 2nd, 2010 at 10:05pm