We're out of milk! D: (About this whole 90's kids thing)

So, in my house, if there is no milk, there is no happiness. Like I have a bowl of cereal everyday, either for breakfast or when I get home, but today I poured cereal in my bowl and opened the fridge, only to find out that we're out of milk. What the hell!?

That kinda stuff just irks me. I have to have my daily bowl cereal and it just isn't the same with out milk! Do any of you ever have this problem? What's the one thing your house needs to keep going?

***
Okay this may be a stupid question, but am I a 90''s kid? I was born in 1994. I remember all the stuff you hear about when people mention the 90's, but I was really little.

I had those slap bracelets and I remember watching all those cartoons. I remember my older cousin always telling me to "Go marry it" and saying "Psych", but I don't know.

If I'm not, I really wish I was, because the 90's just seem amazing to me. The 00's are nothing but terrorist attacks, new technology, and bad reality shows. Like Full House is my favorite TV show of all time and I can recite The Parent Trap word for word.

Ohh and speaking of movies, have any of y'all seen that new Disney princess movie? I haven't, but i don't really think it's going to be all that good. To me, she's too new and just not original, ya know? I applaud Disney for the whole cultural diversity thing (Even though it took them so long to do it), but she just doesn't fit in with the others.

When I think of the Disney princesses, I think of Belle, Mulan, and Cinderella. I don't think of that new one. What's her name, because I haven't got a clue? Anyway, those princesses are the classics and you can't just bring in a new one!

***
Well, that was the end of my rant :)

Fact of the day:
The only food that cockroaches won't eat are cucumbers.

xxMaddie
February 2nd, 2010 at 11:09pm