Three people are about to die. You can only save one. Which one would you save?

Today, we had a fake TAKS test. For those of you that don't know, TAKS is the name of the standardized testing we have to take every year, where I live. Today, we had to take a fake one for really no reason at all. It was soo stupid.

Only the sophomores took it, which made it even more sucky. It was the English one too! We had to read a gazillion stories and edit essays and then write our own essay. Not the kind of thing you wanna do when you're beyond tired.

Anyway, the essay portion of it was terrible. Normally I would have no problem writing a paper, but my prompt sucked at life. It was to write about something I have come to see differently. It was dumb and made no sense. I really just BSed it. So did everyone else. Why couldn't we have written about something exciting and fun?

I wouldn't mind writing about three people who are dying and only being able to save one. I could have some fun with that and make it really creative.

Ohh and don't even get me started on the teacher. He was short and fat and had this curly brown beard! He wore his pants to his belly button and had one of those denim jackets with the tan sleeves. Not to mention, he didn't seem to have a clue about what he was doing. He reminded me off of some guy on a movie but I couldn't think of who. If you know who I'm talking about, please tell me.

[/rant]

Earlier my friend and I were talking about who we had crushes on when we were little. I used to be obsessed with Justin Timberlake, when he was in NSYNC. I loved Aaron Carter too. I Love Candy was my jam :D Ohh and I can do the dance to Bye Bye Bye!

Don't laugh, but I used to think Matt from Lizzie McGuire was adorable! Ya know, her little brother? I thought what he did was gross and annoying, but I thought his looks were just so cute!

Who did you use to crush on?
What's your worst standardized testing experience?

Fact of the day:
The United States has the highest minimum drinking age in the world.

xxMaddie :)
February 3rd, 2010 at 11:38pm