The Concert

Well for those of you that read my last journal you know that I went to the three days grace concert yesterday.
I loved the whole thing but I have to say that the Flyleaf performance was to me the best. I love Flyleaf and I think they did amazing.
Breaking Benjamin went after flyleaf and Im not a real big fan of breaking benjamin but they were awesome.
Last up was Three Days Grace. They did great... but I think I was expecting more from them. Don't get me wrong they were absolutely amazing and they worked the crowd the best out of all the bands, but I feel as if they didn't live up to what I imagined they would be like. They did have the best stage performance however. They fire was amazing because I wasn't expecting it and I could feel the heat from where I was sitting. My favorite part of there performance was the drum solo when it was quiet and people were talking but no one was cheering and I screamed at the top of my lungs and everyone else did after me. It made me feel special.
All in all, I have to say that I am so glad that, that was was my first concert. It was the greatest and most exciting experience so far.

XOXO
Aliyah

P.S. Leave comments about your first concert or if you have seen three days grace in concert tell how it went.
February 4th, 2010 at 03:10am