Another night

Well its another night of hardly seeing you.
Im getting pretty use to it. We hardly ever talk anymore. We dont make love at all. I feel so disconnected from you that i dont know what to do anymore. I try to talk to you and find out things that are bothering you but all you do is shut down and then that pisses me off and then i end up crying with you no where in sight. I'm your gurlfriend of 9 months and im still locked out from you. And you want us to be together forever. How is this suppose to happen when you will not let me in?

School is being a pain in the ass. i have 4 assignments due tomorrow and havent even started on them. I cannot stop reading stories on here. Im triyng to write my own but have major writers block and cannot get past the first chapter. Its killing me. I use to love to write and ever since that ex dickhead of mine beat me and told me i was never aloud to write again , i have not been able to.
That was the only way i knew how to let my feelings out. That or cut. And i dont do that anymore because i got tired of having to hide it from everyone so they wouldnt bitch at me about it.

Ok im about done for now. gonna try to write my own story now and see if i can get past the first chapter for once.
February 5th, 2010 at 03:54am