Bookworms Unite !

Don't you just love being a bookworm?

You know what I'm talking about...
Going home, laying down infront of a warm fireplace, and curling up with a good book in your hands and a pipe in your mouth?
Okay, well maybe not that specific, but you know what I mean xD

It's what I look forward to everyday.
Laying in bed and reading an amazing novel, or even getting your computer and reading a few poems, stories, or articles from the wonderful Mibbians :]

Sure, hanging out with friends is fun, but they're not that great to rely on.
Haha

I love having that feeling of never wanting to put the book down, but at the same time wanting to pace myself so it doesn't end so quickly.

But something that really annoys me, is when you tell your friends that you read this amazing book, and that they should read it, too.
But then they're like "just tell me what it's about, I'm never going to read it."

That really annoys me.
And I'm just like 'ok, well if you're never going to read it than why do you want to know what it's about?!'

God, some people just don't appreciate a good book.
It's kind of sad.

But, anyways, I really want a Kindle :]
That way, I could have like 10,000 books, at the palms of my hands.

The only thing that sucks about the Kindle is that you have to pay for the e-books :/
That's why I love the library, thousands of books... FOR FREE :D !

Speaking of the library, here's a little said conversation I had with my friend.

Me - "Yeah, so, I don't know why someone would spend their money on a book, when they could just rent one for free."
Zana - "YOU CAN RENT BOOKS FOR FREE?! WHERE?! SINCE WHEN?!"

Yes, fellow Mibbians, she was serious.
And it's extremely sad :[
February 5th, 2010 at 05:38pm