my past two months in a nutshell

well...let's start out about 6 weeks ago.
It was the weekend of my girlfriend's(Ex-girlfriend at this point.) qincenrea(or however you spell it.) my mother and i just came back from "the loop" a big shopping center...in a loop formation, where i bought my girl's presents, two necklaces, a braclet, and a crucifix.
we arrive home later than expected, climb out of the care with our arms filled with bags of groccires, and find a note posted on our door.
"all occupants have 24 hours to vacate the premisise" it said
so we packed all of our belongings up that night, sleep unsoundly, and begin moving the following morning.
the next day i get dressed up in my tuxedo for my girlfriends qince and head over to her church.
when i get there, an elderly man is dressed in extremely fancy clothes...so i assumed he was the pope. MY girlfriends family didn't take it too well when i asked if he was the pope.(i later found out he was the bishop.)
the party has a rather slow start, and im not happy the entire time. She keeps on bringing up her Ex's and pushing me away when i so much as try to hold her hand. But I slap on a smile and pretend it doesn't bother me. every bad thing resumes to repeat itself over and over again,wearing on my nerves hard.
then one of my best friends, Jorge, arrives. He and I have been skating together since the 8th grade. hahaha, the day we met, he gave himself a nutcheck on a boarding gap.
the entire night, my girl pushes me farther and farther away...but when he gets there...she tackles him in an embrace. I just stare...try and not stare...but i do.
that was it...we were through...i broke up with my girlfriend on her 15th birthday.
the following two weeks, i spend wondering if i did the right thing, if i shouldn't have made the decision in anger, and i beg for her forgivenesss.
then i came to a realization. she was still hung up and "in love" with another boy. so i basiclly said "fuck it!" and gave up.
then weeks after that im enjoying my new surroundings. I live right inbetween "festival bay mall", "prime outlets mall", and "millinea mall", all only a five minute skateboard ride away.
then its two weeks after that. i'm currently sick with broncitis, dierehea, vomiting, and a cold. i haven't been sick in a decade...boy, it was just building up! in addition, i got rejected by a girl in my school, because i was only a year younger. plus i have to move out AGAIN in the next few weeks.

signed, a pissed off "halfie",
Jack A. Young(Irish)
February 6th, 2010 at 03:42am