Does anyone remember the user "realize"?

Because if you have, then you will know me. Hi, I am "realize."

I was really well known on this website, mainly for being nice and this philosophy I told everyone: that we realize stuff everyday, and we don't even see it. That was my thing.

It was back when I first got Twitter but mainly had conversations on here (and you know who you are). Back when there were no problems in my life, and if there were, I had a positive attitude and I got over it.

And I mean everyone knew me for that, but as soon as I changed, I became less known. Not that that should matter, because it doesn't, but I rarely talk to anyone on here anymore, and I sort of miss that. Meeting random people and having conversations and becoming friends e.t.c.

Anyway, as some may have noticed, I changed my profile. And I always, always put my previous usernames on my profile so that people aren't clueless. And I saw "realize"...and now I want to go back to it.

The next day, Audrey T. mentioned that she gets confused because I change my usernames all the time, and she used "realize" and the name she refered me to.

Well, this got me thinking again. Should I change it? I want to, but I'm not so sure.

Help me?
chuck bastard.
February 6th, 2010 at 04:29am