This Is My Late Night Rant. Beware.

I wonder if i should put a rating on these, I'd hate to scar some little kids life up just because they read some chicks late night rants.

Anyways, on with the confessional.

I'm sitting here nursing a bottle of cheap vodka right now, typing away because I'm in a fowl mood and completely tired of having no one to talk to. So, I'm talking to my computer. That isn't too psychotic, is it?

It probably is, but who the fuck cares.
I mean, who the hell am I supposed to go to when I need someone to listen or give me advice when everyone in the world is always coming to ME for an ear and some helpful advice. That was a rhetorical question by the way, I already know the answer.

NO ONE.

It may seem like I'm complaining and making a big deal out of this shit, and maybe I am. But you know what, this is MY Journal so shove off, I'll mope around if I feel like it.

I'm not exaggerating though, I swear. Call me Dr. Phil from now on, everyone talks to me when they've had a horrible day, or a great one. They come to me when they can't figure out if they should stay with their boyfriend or try and work things out. They come to me for everything.

Don't get me wrong, I love being able to be there for them and listen to them and help them out when I can, but when the time comes that I need a shoulder to lean on there's no one to be seen. So I put on a smile and continue my day. I listen to their stories of how they got into a fight with him or her and I smile and laugh when they tell me about their awesome adventure over the weekend.

I got pushed down a set of stairs this weekend. Then I got so drunk I'm surprised I didn't get alchohol poisoning. Had to deal with copious amounts of time alone with the person who molested me years ago... But hey, I'm so sorry your boyfriend didn't know it was your 7 month aniversary, and I'm all ears for how amazing your date with "what's his name" was.

I have problems too, but go ahead and tell me about your day. It's obviously more important. And why shouldn't it be?

Go ahead everyone, how was your day? How was your week? Tell me all about it.
February 6th, 2010 at 04:46am