splurting out my feelings. :S

Dear Diary;

school is tough, but i always manage to get through it, i just have so much h/w and its the FIRST WEEK. and, i dont like work...but i want money i just yeah, but work is easy just the people who i work with can be real nice than asses.

and dad, is pestering me about going there, and then isnt there and is at the tab when im there or somethng and sleeps in and shit...plus he hates me taking homework there even when i need to .

but then i get told by everyone, that im so happy all the time and everything so i suppose im happy and positive about everything, but sometimes things get tough and with me, no one really knows.

wow i cant beleive i said all that (:

Everyone says im a brain child and EVERYTHING!! and im not, im struggling with stuff at school. like, no more than anyone else but its so much pressure to do better then everyone, because my whole family thinks im so smart.

and then i have mum and stepdad critisizing everything, its just....wow, cant they be glad i aced somethings, since i was under pressure to make it better than good to live up to there expectations.

if that makes senses?

because, everything is crazy...like, my life is so hectic, i work alot then have homework and dads and a social life.

i asked my aunt if it was true that, cousin wise...everyone always seems to think, that my life is perfect or whatever...is that true?

she said:
you do have a safe home life parents who love you, and a big extended family who love you too. you are a bright girl, and you should be happy with what you have, honey, unfortunately life does get tough sometimes. and l really know that, l have been through some tough times. you will be fine, remember you have a lot of love and support by family

but, my mum is addicted to imvu as you know, and my dad has barely any money but still uses it to bet on the races.

I wouldnt say my life is perfect, thankyou diary! :S
February 6th, 2010 at 01:41pm