Humans Disgust Me. [Rant]

I don't think that my life means anything anymore.

Humanity is so small, so insignificant. Humans are nothing but a flea on the arse of some cosmic donkey that is the universe. Nameless, dumb parasites who will die so very soon (in cosmological decade terms). I've never seen or imagined such a race to be so bitter, so wound up by their own Id-ical infatuations, to only be good for their own self-interest and own self-preservation.

There is so much darkness in the world: darkness of ignorance and darkness of knowledge. Ignorance causes prejudice, causes fear and panic and rage. Knowledge manipulates the ignorance, knowledge uses ignorance as a tool for chaos.

I don't even believe in good or evil anymore. I am still separate from that, still as far away from charity as I am destruction. The most part, humans thrive on the meaningless and the fatuous; the brain-rotting shows that pander to the words of so-called knowitalls and hubriglorious celebrities; our new Lords and Masters, it seems. We drink and consume shit, we betray ourselves time and time again and it makes me reconsider my stance on my own species.

Am I human? I don't feel like it but I must assume since so other information is available to me, I must conclude I am.

And the thought of that disgusts me.
February 6th, 2010 at 08:18pm