so there is this guy and i sure hopee this is for good now!

Well lets see on my other journal entry i was dating some kid there and yeah my friends didn't like him blah blah. well we broke up for good i kinda broke his heart but i didn't like him anymore. i told him the truth and being honest is not a crime! Well last summer around June i was dating this guy and we ended up braking up, then in the middle of December wee decided to date again, i mean we both still had feelings for each other. I was supposedly moving so he left me because he didn't want his heart broken. i found out i wasn't moving a month later....now were dating again! Our feelings are real i mean this is our 3rd time back together and something always happens like his friends start liking me ect. but the point is that were still always there for each other, i really hope this time is for good i really really really like him so0o0o much and i just hope he doesn't brake my heart! Well here's the story of how everything between us started. (hope i don't bore you lol) Well in the year 2008 i started a new school grade 7th at that time. i soon became popular i guess, one of my friends now started dating some kid at that time. I never even noticed him, to me he was invisible; mind you he was my neighbor at lockers lol. As soon as i herd about their brake-up i started noticing him and feeling something for him but i couldn't distinguish what it was. Every time i would see him next to me at lockers i would have an urge to talk to him but i never found the right words to say. I told my best friend how i felt, all she would say was to talk to him. It some how got around that i liked him ( i totally forgot how) but every time i saw him at lockers he would look at me and smile and one day i actually said 'Hi'. Well its was the last month of school...and time was ticking, we got to know each other a little bit more. I decided i wanted to be with him so i asked him out but he said no. So i was disappointed but w/e i still liked him. People kept asking him why he said no to me. Then one random night i was watching tv and i randomly get a text from him saying "Ask me out" so0o i was like why? and all he said was 'just do it' so0o i did and he said yes. That was the first time we dated. Um it didn't even last a month, our relationship was pathetic like we didn't even talk. so0o in the middle of the summer we decided to cut it off. He said that when school started we could try it out again. I didn't believe him so0o i started dating some one else. Around November we were texting and i told him "Shut up you know you love me" and he said "what if i really do" after that he told me he still liked me and why didn't i wait for him blah blah.....the next month i decided i still had feelings for him so me and the boyfriend broke it off. and well i got back with the kid.....and then not even a month later he dumped me because well i already mentioned it in the beginning lol. Well after that...now its February 2010 and he asked me back out on January 27th. And he told me he loved me and i know i love him too. I mean even though we went trough a lot i know that we were ment to be. Maybe it was better that we broke up twice before because now he's like changed. Hes more open and not shy.!
February 7th, 2010 at 12:14am