It's gonna make sense

Hey readers! I have here another entry of mine.

Last February 6 (Saturday0, we went to our school because we have a practice. But, unfortunely, our teacher in Music Class didn't went there to practice. Maybe she forgot about our meeting.

I just waited for my classmate to come because she asked me if I can go with her to her dentist because she wants her teeth to get checked. Luckily, her dentist was the father of my crush, so I immediately accepted her favor.

When we arrived at their house, I was kind of nervous because I thought that we will meet. But sadly, I ddin't saw him that time. When it's my classmte's turn, her brother passed towards us and guess what? He is behind her brother. OMG! I was so happy and shocked that time. He didin't glanced to us even for a second, he just went to the door directly.

I don't know if he had heared our giggles when we saw him. After the check-up, we saw him playing basketball with his brother and when he saw us leaving their house, my friend said that he was staring at us DEEPLY. Oh my God! When I took a glance and looked back at him, I saw him runnning in the road carrying his ball.

Iv'e realized that everything goes for a reason and if you really wanted to achieve something, you can reaaly achieve it. In all your failures or hardships you will just know that everything's gonna make SENSE. :)
February 7th, 2010 at 10:44am