This is NOT spam! I'm just telling you about my innocent dream :D Please read

Alright. So those of you who are actually reading this. Congratulations. You have now bought a one way ticket to hear about my dream. Now, I am slightly obsessed with the band A day to remember...Ok..who am I kidding? I LOVE the band a day to remember! If I get to meet them, I'll faint! I will squeal and will die happily. Honestly. I'm telling the truth. That will be my life goal. I shall accomplish it. ;)
Now back to what I'm suppose to ramble on about.
So, just recently I have had my THIRD A day to remember dream. (I'm just that lucky) and it went a little like this

So, I was I think in my room or in some room. A day to remember had came to Effy,(Effingham) so yeah, I was pretty excited. So Jeremy walks in to the room while I'm doing my homework for some reason. Can't even escape school while I'm sleeping! I actually went to school in my underwear. But that's another story for another day! Anyways, so I got up and all. And Jeremy said,
"Come to bed"
I understand I have a boyfriend but it's just a dream. I said,
"I have to do my homework!" So then for some reason the scene changed and I guess it was his girlfriend, stood there holding a cup of I guess cappuccino with whipped cream. Jeremy took a sip and somehow I knew he didn't like it.
"Mmm!" He put on a fake smile and passed it to me. I took a sip and let me tell you something...It wasn't the greatest thing to taste.
"Mm! Yum! That is the best thing!" I placed a fake smile and drunk some more of it, bearing the dull flavor. Then, my steph-dad, grabbed it and gulped it all down.

THE END.
Thank you for reading this :) Please comment.
February 9th, 2010 at 01:21am